“Ok for takeout”

Bubba Burgers
Ranked #11 of 43 Restaurants in Koloa
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Maryland
“Ok for takeout”
Reviewed November 4, 2010

Not bad for takeout food. The onion rings are delicous and huge, try them if you go. I like the fact they have a salad option. Burgers are grilled like Mcdonalds and not on open flame. They would taste better if they were on open flame. If you have a taste for Burger king or Mcd's go here.

Glendale, California
“I really wanted to try the burgers here but...”
Reviewed October 21, 2010

We tried to eat here two nights, and both times we were driven away by the eardrum bursting country music blaring from this place. Someone should tell the manager that not everyone wants to eat a burger with Alan Jackson or whoever blasting at a million decibels.

Round Rock, Texas
“Easy lunch choice”
Reviewed October 20, 2010

This Bubba Burger location is easy to access in Koloa/Poipu area (it's at the shopping center by the rotary). Yes, they have joking slogans talking about how they cheat tourists & layers, but I found the staff to be friendly and helpful on all of our recent visits.

They make small burger patties, which means you can order as little or as much as you want. The small-size burger is a great choice for a lighter appetite (being in the sun kills my appetite). The burgers are nicely done and the teriyaki sauce is a tasty choice. The fries are fairly standard institutional fare, but are served hot and they do offer a basket of frings (half fries, half rings) which I appreciate. I even ventured out to try the chili rice one day, which was remarkably good.

The interior is clean and comfortable. No view, but they do have some outdoor seats. It's not fancy, but it's a perfectly nice little spot for a quick lunch in the Poipu area.

Topeka, KS
“Fun atmosphere, not great food”
Reviewed August 16, 2010

We laughed at the name of this place during our Aug. 2010 visit. The signs and the atmosphere were wonderful... but that's where the good news stopped. We had to wait in line for longer than I would deem necessary to fry up a couple of burgers. When my fiance got his burger, it was undercooked. Cost for two burgers and a souvenier t-shirt was $38.00. There were other places next door, so I would recommend trying one of those.

Arkansas
“Delicious Burgers”
Reviewed July 28, 2010

While visiting the island for a week, my husband I ate at Bubba's twice! Their burgers are delicious and filling, too. You can tell they're made with quality beef.