“Delicious Burgers”

Bubba Burgers
Ranked #11 of 42 Restaurants in Koloa
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Arkansas
“Delicious Burgers”
Reviewed July 28, 2010

While visiting the island for a week, my husband I ate at Bubba's twice! Their burgers are delicious and filling, too. You can tell they're made with quality beef.

san diego
“GREAT BURGER”
Reviewed July 11, 2010

Ate there the last night of an 9 night trip to Kauai. We didn't want to go out again and I didn't feel like cooking. I'd really wanted to try the local beef as it's my belief that it would be different than what we get on the Mainland. I wasn't disapointed. I ordered the Double Slopper, an open faced double chili size. The chili was some of the best I'd ever had and the beef was really good. The onion rings weren't my favorites as they were breaded and not battered, but the fries were great. $46 was a bit much for burgers, fries and drinks for 4 people, but that was less than half of next cheapest meal we ate out on Kauai less than a quarter of what we paid twice to eat in a sit down restaurant. All in all, we enjoyed in thoroughly!!!

Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“These burgers are so small they compare...”
Reviewed June 17, 2010

These burgers are so small they compare to burger king but cost three times as much. Also it did not say anywhere that they would come covered in mustard and relish/pickle bits which I hate. These burgers are average at best but the service and atmosphere was great.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Good burgers.”
Reviewed May 22, 2010

This place kind of reminded me of an upscale McDonald's when touring the island you will see one of these in each main town. The burgers are good and the teriyaki burger is the way to go with a side order of Frings (French fries and onion rings). The burgers are about the same size as McDonald's and the fries are also very similar so keep this in mind when ordering. This was probably the cheapest meal I had while in Kauai.

Corona del Mar, CA
“Bubba's is Good Eats”
Reviewed May 17, 2010

I always have a hard time giving 4 stars to a fast food place or joint that then gets weighed in against a Roy's, Beach House, Merriman's, etc. but I don't know how else to give them the ratings they deserve. They are a very good hamburger place and I like their onion rings too and a combo vanilla/banana shake.

I can't say if I noticed if the service was fast or slow, when I am in Kauai such considerations go out the window for me.