“Good burgers.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed May 22, 2010

This place kind of reminded me of an upscale McDonald's when touring the island you will see one of these in each main town. The burgers are good and the teriyaki burger is the way to go with a side order of Frings (French fries and onion rings). The burgers are about the same size as McDonald's and the fries are also very similar so keep this in mind when ordering. This was probably the cheapest meal I had while in Kauai.

Reviewed May 17, 2010

I always have a hard time giving 4 stars to a fast food place or joint that then gets weighed in against a Roy's, Beach House, Merriman's, etc. but I don't know how else to give them the ratings they deserve. They are a very good hamburger place and I like their onion rings too and a combo vanilla/banana shake.

I can't say if I noticed if the service was fast or slow, when I am in Kauai such considerations go out the window for me.

Reviewed April 16, 2010

Burgers were very good, but you must have the Chili Rice. Fantastic!

Reviewed March 31, 2010

The problem wasn't just slow, but employee attitude when (tactfully) informed of concern. Sure, it was a little busy, but not crazy. It's all counter order, no wait staff. There were perhaps 10 people on line ahead of me, probably 6 orders. I waited 15 minutes, then left, still 2 orders away from reaching the counter. I stuck my head in a side window and told the staffer (a worker bee, not manager) that it was quite unacceptable. Her response was defensive -- something like "We can't go any faster, there were a bunch of big orders". Even if that was true, of course the proper, customer-oriented response is "So sorry, thanks for letting me know. I'll tell the manager and we'll try to speed it up."

My strong ratings for food quality, service, and atmosphere are based on previous visits. Which by the way were also pretty slow.

Reviewed March 11, 2010

had a double teriyaki burger with fries and soda. burger very juicy and tasty. price for meal was 11.00. will become a regular stop when visiting kauai.