“Simple menu and inexpensive for area.”
Review of Bubba Burgers

Bubba Burgers
Ranked #11 of 43 Restaurants in Koloa
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bend, Oregon
“Simple menu and inexpensive for area.”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Finding a good, simple, inexpensive meal in Poipu can be difficult. Bubba's Burgers meets those needs. The menu is simple. They do have a good vegetarian burger made locally.
There is no table service, so you order at the counter and they call your name when the food's ready. The service was fast and food was tasty. I enjoyed the frings with my Double Bubba burger. They recommend getting it Bubba-style (onion and cheese, I think). It was tasty!

Visited January 2014

Wisconsin
“It was good.”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Bubba's in Hanalei has so much more appeal...I think it was the staff that made it special. This place just didn't feel the same. We waited in line for about 15 minutes to order. The burger was fine. The fries and fish were fine. It was what I expected. Nothing more. Nothing less.

San Clemente, California
“Decent burger”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We had lunch here one day when we had a craving for a good hamburger. It was OK, but they don't have lettuce or tomatoes. That is part of a good hamburger in my mind and was definitely missed! The burger was good -- not great!

Minneapolis
“Better than I expected”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We ended up here thanks to a horrible experience at Merriman's Pizza/Burgers. We sat for 15 minutes before anyone visited our table, so we got up and left. We stopped here and were pleasantly surprised. I had an In'n Out Burger t-shirt on and they gave me hell for that - in a fun way. Anyway, the burger was great and reasonably priced. If you're looking for a quick/decent/normal meal, I would recommend this place for sure.

• Visited January 2014
“I don't get the rave reviews, tasted like McD's to me”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Before we came to Kauai, i read a lot of good reviews about Bubba's, and i couldn't wait to try it. It was pretty expensive, but then we are on an island, but having lived in California for five years, i think i prefer In N Out or Five guys to Bubba's. I got the smallest burger, the 1/6 lb one, with all the fixin's, at the first bite, it tasted familiar. For my second bite, i closed my eyes, and bit into the burger, i could swear i was eating a McD's cheeseburger. Didn't get the fries or onion rings, so i cannot comment on those. Service was great, the lady who took our order was super nice, and made conversation with us, but the McD's tasting burger was a huge turn off.