“Fun place for lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We had lunch in Kapaa on the porch facing the ocean, we ordered double Bubbas and "frings". French fries for my husband and onion rings for me, it was yummy! Very fast service. We enjoyed their sense of humor too, checkout their list to see if you are a "Bubba".

Reviewed May 17, 2012

My family and I ate at Bubba Burgers our first night on the island because it was close, casual, and we were just too worn out from traveling to go to the store and cook anything at our condo. The burgers and onion rings really hit the spot. I didn't try the shakes, but a few in my group did and said they were delicious.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Our two experiences with BB were very average. The burgers are very greasy and overpriced for what you get. However, the strawberry malt was quite tasty.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

This is a burger place. ok, hot dogs and pulled pork too. But the Burgers are excellent with onion rings on the side. Poipu was the best Onion Rings.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

We ended up skipping the fancy restaurant thing one night and ate dinner here, glad we did, good food, great atmosphere, fun times.