“Wonderful stay in Poipu!!”

Review of Poipu Makai #A1

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
slogrl
San Luis Obispo, California
“Wonderful stay in Poipu!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

We spent five nights in A1 and they were all wonderful nights! Being on the bottom floor, we had a very large patio and grass area right in front. Our two children, ages 5 and 7 loved the freedom of being able to roam around the condo and we loved being near by to keep watch. From the grassy area, we could see turtles in the water below, waves splashing up over the lava rocks and beautiful rainbows in the sea spray. Though we could have walked to Poipu/Brennecke's beach, we chose to drive so we didn't have to schlep our stuff each way. Both beaches were great and each for a different purpose - boogie boarding at one, snorkeling at the other. Best of both worlds.
The house was very well equipped and comfortable. We loved having the washer and dryer and dishwasher. If we visit Poipu again, we would love the opportunity to stay at Makai A1 again!

Montana
Reviewed December 16, 2011 for a stay in November 2011
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:

Reviewed March 31, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing