“Great location”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kj55016
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
“Great location”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 for a stay in August 2011

We stayed here a couple of years ago and had a great time. The condo is located within walking distance of the best boogie-boarding beach. This year we went back to Hawaii and stayed on the big island. My teenage son said he wished we had gone back to Kauai because the beaches were better. There were 2 minor complaints we had about this condo. First, the beds are very firm and because of this, a little uncomfortable. Second is the noise that can come from upstairs. Thankfully the people above us kept roughly the same hours as we did and so the noise was tolerable.

Date of stay: August 2011
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Thin walls, ceilings
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Calgary
Reviewed April 23, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: March 2013
Apr 23, 2013
Aloha,
I am sorry to hear of your troubles while staying with us at Regency Villas.
We were unaware that the handyman had come into your property instead of another. We do call all guests prior to sending anyone into the property and hadn't know that had happened. We have done what we can to ensure that it doesn't again. Regarding the extra charges, we do charge extra when we have excessive cleaning after a guest leaves that is beyond the normal cleaning (many unclean dishes, lots of trash around the condo, etc...stained linens, etc...) and do not charge extra for most stays. I apologize if you feel like those charges were not correct and please do call us if you wish to discuss.
Mahalo

WA
Reviewed July 31, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Date of stay: June 2012
Jul 31, 2012
Thanks for posting a review.
Very sorry about the mixup at the beginning of your stay. We have since fixed the AC and blinds, etc...
Glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our island and hope to hear from you again!
Virginia
Reviewed January 17, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Date of stay: December 2011
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Jan 17, 2012
It is so much fun working with someone so far in advance because we get to help with so many aspects of your vacation. So very glad that it was a great one and we hope to see you again!
Happy Anniversary:)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing