“Love the pastries”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Austin, Texas
“Love the pastries”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

The pastries are great. The breakfast sandwiches are excellent. The pizza is super.

i enjoy the macadamia nut breakfast rolls and the ham and egg croissant roll.

• Visited December 2012

Friant, California
“Great pizza and bakery”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Upon our arrival in Kilauea we ordered a large "The Chewy" pizza. Chipolte barbecue pizza sauce, pineapple, pepperoni, sausage, garlic, herbs, Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese. I usually don't like BBQ flavors on a pizza but the combo of the other ingredients looked good. The pizza was one of the best we have had. My husband and I made 3 meals of the large pizza, at $31.28, that is a good deal on Kauai. We also picked up some Chocolate dipped guava coconut macaroons. The macaroons were the best I've had and tasted very fresh. This place is highly recommended. We will be back.

“Best coffee and food!!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

I am going to miss going there for morning coffee and sweets! My husband and I where in the area for a week and the girl taking our coffee order remembered our 'usual' order and our names after three visits! Outstanding service and the little danish thingys and other pastries are fantastic! A "can't miss" if you're in the area!!!

1 Thank Peepsintheknow
Wyoming
“4.5 stars”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stopped here for a quick snack and wound up eating some FANTASTIC coconut macaroon cookies and guava macaroons. The smoothies and lattes were also very good. Pizza was about average. The place was really busy but the employees were on the ball and got you taken care of quickly. Stop and try the baked goods for sure!!

• Visited January 2013
Portland, OR
“OK place for a warm piece of average pizza & great smoothy”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We hit this cute compact shopping square after visiting the lighthouse (highly recommend both), and after hanging out while my wife shopped and my daughter played mind games with the bird, we decided to have a bit to eat. This place must have good WIFI because there were about a dozen young folks hanging out with their laptops on the porch. There was plenty to pick from inside, but we passed on the the great looking baked goods and got pizza. I ordered a smoothy that came out florescent green but tasted great. The meat pizza was very average. I did not see Jennifer Aniston or Adam Sandler, which was good as I prefer to keep my celebrities in the cloud where they belong.

• Visited December 2012