“breakfast yum”

Kilauea Bakery & Pizza
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Kilauea
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: A bakery, cafe, and pizzeria, Kilauea Bakery & Pizza is a great spot to rub shoulders with locals and visitors alike. Tropical Danish and yummy confections infused with macadamia nuts, lilikoi, and other exotic exciting flavors, as well as fresh breads, sandwiches, homemade soups, salads, pizza's and calzones.
Reviewed September 24, 2012

great selection of breakfast tiems, good for lunch too specials everyday... good panini and pizza. worth a stop everytimne i visit

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I can't speak for the coffee or the pizza here, but the baked goods are amazing! We went here twice on our trip because we liked it so much. The chocolate turnovers were my favorite.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Selected two pastries, and ordered coffee and a diet coke. Pastries and coffee placed on counter, and server went to help another customer. Server behind counter at register just stood there. I mentioned that we also ordered a coke and was told it was self serve. I paid and asked if there was cream for the coffee. Server replied "I hope so". (Small counter with condiments behind me against wall). If you want a break from friendly Hawaiians stop in. We're on Kauai for two weeks and won't bother stopping back.

1  Thank Bob06339
Reviewed September 5, 2012

A busy place with tasty soups and sandwiches and more. A little tricky to find but well worth the effort. Casual with tables inside and outside.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We arrived starving thinking a bakery would have great sandwiches. We were very disappointed! The sandwich sounded great, herb chicken on fresh ciabatta bread with tomato, pesto and lettuce. Yet it was horrible. It took 25 minutes to get served, and they forgot my daughter's slice of pizza so we had to wait 10 minutes more . The staff was not courteous. The sandwich looked nice and came with a side salad which was okay,. yet on the first bite I knew I couldn't eat it. The meat was so salty it tasted like it was straight out from ocean water. The chicken was "gamey" and dark meat and not edible. my daughter thought it tasted "fishy" and I thought it was rooster! The tomato had no flavor so we ended up eating the bread and salad. I wouldn't recommend this place as it was pricey and horrible!