“Just ok ”
Review of Common Ground Kauai - CLOSED

Common Ground Kauai
More attraction details
Owner description: Common Ground, Kaua'i is a showcase for sustainability serving the community through its cafe', programs, products, services and events venue. Situated in Kilauea on the north shore of Kaua'i it is a forty seven acre site on which there are a number of green entrepreneurial ventures in operation, and a development plan for others.
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

If you are into healthy food, this is probably the place for you. They also have a lot of gluten-free items.

The staff are very friendly and the place is beautiful. There is also a trail that takes you to a waterfall and garden.

Not many choices on the menu so best to look ahead before you go. The fruit plate was delicious but only served with breakfast. And it's the only thing that I like there.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Really great food! Surprisingly not that expensive either..
I almost went for the fish tacos but decided to try the lamb burger instead, really good! Fries are pretty good. Will for sure go back soon.

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch while on bike ride through Anaina Hou community park. Really great lunch menu of grass fed beef, pulled pork, vegetarian dishes, fresh juices, bottled drinks. Open air dining over looking gardens. Clean modern facility though with an island atmosphere. Really amazing -- we're returning for breakfast in a few days.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I had heard a lot of great reviews about Common Ground and wanted to check it out myself as I love sustainable food. The food was well prepared and was probably one of our best meals while in Kauai however when we went to order the food we could not find the menus right away and the woman taking the order was extremely rude and short with us. I was very uncomfortable at the way she spoke to my husband. Needless to say her attitude put a damper on our lunch. Afterwards we walked to the stone dam and it was beautiful. I would have given it a five star but for the staff that worked there.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

set in the midst of an organic farm, it's worth the experience. there is a beautiful garden and waterfall a short walk from the restaurant. the food was ok, nothing really exciting, but not bad. you serve yourself, which is a bit strange considering how expensive it is. the staff seemed very stressed.

1  Thank JT908