“Great tour on Kauai”
Review of Windward Hikes

Windward Hikes
Reviewed February 19, 2016

My husband and I used Katie at Windward Hikes while visiting the island on our honeymoon. We're both outdoorsy and knew we wanted to see the island, and found Windward Hikes upon a recommendation from a friend. She took us up Sleeping Giant (I think it's called Nounou). The hike varied between steeper and flatter inclines and we passed all sorts of people going up and down (kids, etc.). The view from the top was amazing and we appreciated Katie's pointing out various places below. She seems to know the island well. We got along well, enjoying her easygoing manner and helpful ideas (places to eat, good beaches). Can't wait to get back there and do another tour.

1  Thank kate z

Reviewed February 18, 2016

My husband and I did the Nounou hike last week. The hike was a bit challenging, but extremely rewarding. Oh the views!! Though most of the trail was relatively well marked, there were a couple places where we might have gotten lost. Katie was nice and well informed on the local history and knowledgeable about the plants that lined the trail. I would highly recommend booking this activity - a great way to spend a morning.

1  Thank Rebecca T