I chose the Wailua Bay View because it was in the middle of Kauai so that I could explore the the island. The condo was clean and bug free and good choice for this trip. Previous times i stayed in the South Shore area, which I now know I prefer. I thought the condo 214 was very nice but even though at the end furtherest away from road, still had road noise. The bedroom is on the road side so hard to sleep past 6am. If you want to explore the island staying on the east side is good, but if you want constant sun, stay on the South shore!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wailua Bay View is a three-story oceanfront condominium complex overlooking Wailua Bay, a popular surfing and kite surfing beach in Kapaa. Each condo has a private lanai overlooking the ocean, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and private bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Wailua Bay View Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Hotel Kapaa
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Kauai/Kapaa