We stayed in # 214 a while ago and it was a wonderful place. Excellent value. You look out on a beautiful beach and see turtles and can swim and snorkel every day. I cannot say enough good things about this place. The condo is clean and nicely appointed – and spacious. It has a super comfortable bed and a kitchen with everything you could possibly need, to beach chairs and snorkel equipment.
The location on the east of the island is makes it easy to go side of north or south. It is located in an area with lovely restaurants; Mexican was my favorite, and bakeries. You are close to shopping and yet the ocean view makes you forget about having to go anywhere but home.
We will go back as soon as we are able. A wonderful condo at a wonderful price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wailua Bay View is a three-story oceanfront condominium complex overlooking Wailua Bay, a popular surfing and kite surfing beach in Kapaa. Each condo has a private lanai overlooking the ocean, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and private bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Wailua Bay View Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Hotel Kapaa
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Kauai/Kapaa