We had a great stay at Wailua Bay View 204. The unit was in excellent condition with updated furnishings and a fully stocked kitchen. Breezes off the bay kept temperatures more than comfortable and brought the sound of waves crashing right into the apartment. We enjoyed the convenient location (easy access in all directions and to groceries) and the handy washer-dryer. We also enjoyed the beach chairs, snorkeling equipment, and beach towels. And the on-site staff could not have been more helpful during our stay.
We saw only two areas for improvement: (1) the large kitchen knives were dull (leading to a comical attempt to cut a whole squid) and (2) the bathroom has a slatted rather than solid door, leaving users with only a jet-engine-volume fan to create privacy. But these were minor: overall, a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wailua Bay View is a three-story oceanfront condominium complex overlooking Wailua Bay, a popular surfing and kite surfing beach in Kapaa. Each condo has a private lanai overlooking the ocean, full kitchen, washer/dryer, and private bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Wailua Bay View Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Hotel Kapaa
- Wailua Bay View Condominiums Kauai/Kapaa