Good location, not far to travel from the airport.
Good sized rooms, the only downfall is a very small balcony within the standard rooms.
This hotel had a nice restaurant and bar (average price for Hawaii).
Pool and outdoor jacuzzi very nice.
10 mins walk to a few shops and restaurant / cafe or a 25 min walk to the old town of kapaa.
We visited other hotels within the area, this one seemed the nicest.
Good restaurant about 5 mins walk away called the Bull Shed - very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard Kaua'i At Coconut Beach Kauai/Kapaa