My wife and I planned a last minute trip to Kauai. We had previously stayed in Poipu Beach, but all of the condos were booked. Since we are Marriott Rewards members we decided to try the Courtyard by Marriott Coconut Beach. The location is very convenient, located near Lihue airport and surrounded by great restaurants. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the room was comfortable.
Our only disappointment was our "Premium Ocean View Room." The room had a partial view of the ocean, not a full ocean view. We checked in at night and did not notice the view until the next morning. By then, we decided not to make an issue with the front desk.
There is ample parking at the hotel. There is a great walking path behind the hotel, along the coast, that literally goes for miles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard Kaua'i At Coconut Beach Kauai/Kapaa