Stayed here on our honeymoon for eight days. The place is very well located for activities around the island. Nothing is really more than an hour away except for Waimea Canyon.
We appreciated the Coconut Marketplace right next door for eating and shopping as well as the Foodland, Safeway, and ABC Stores all within a couple of blocks.
Our room had great A/C, was clean, and was quiet. We loved the pool areas where we ate many of our take-out dinners while watching the ocean. They even have a performance at sunrise by a mother and daughter (song & dance) which was very nice.
Great stay for the value too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard Kaua'i At Coconut Beach Kauai/Kapaa