Nice and clean rooms, though the fan in the bathroom was a bit noisy, especially at night.
Each day from 5:30 pm to 8 pm you can get free Mai Tais at the desk of the bellboy.
In the lobby there is an office of Expedia offering all kinds of activities you can book through them (usualy giving you a good deal).
Almost each night there is live music in the courtyard, but that stops around 10 pm.
Nearby there is a shopping center with several restaurants as well as several supermarkts, so you can get breakfast and lunch there if you wish to save some money.
The parking fee is $14 a day.
All in all I can (and will) recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard Kaua'i At Coconut Beach Kauai/Kapaa