We spent our first night here upon arriving in Hawaii. The staff was accommodating and extremely friendly. We had both dinner and breakfast at the hotel, both were well prepared and very tasty. The breakfast buffet was a great value for all that it included. We had an ocean view room on the fourth floor with a high vaulted ceiling. The view was beautiful and we left the door open all night to listen to the ocean waves crash on the beach. The bathroom was small and there were some oust keeping issues here black mold in the shower grout, pink mildew on the shower head and some small hairs in the bottom of the tub.
This was a good hotel for a short stay until we moved to our time share for the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard Kaua'i At Coconut Beach Kauai/Kapaa