We stayed at this property from dec 19th to 26th. Upon arrival, check in was pleasant and i was upgraded to a executive oceanfront room as a platinum marriott member. The room is great, clean and nice view of the ocean. Bathroom a bit small. Water pressure, hot water all great.
They have a tennis court, a decent gym room with weight machine.
Pool is great, nice lounging chairs and peaceful enviroment. Pool bar food are great, price ok.
Restaurant food are decent, price from $12 to $18 breakfast. Service is a bit slowler than usual but its hawaii, they all slow lol.
Beach is great, very private, can walk along sandy beach but not great from swimming lots of rocks and barrier along the shores. There are few spots where you can find small lagoon kinda pool for soaking.
Nice thing about this hotel is that both side are empty land with trees , so very private and quite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelPower, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard Kaua'i At Coconut Beach Kauai/Kapaa