I am currently at the Marriott Courtyard in Kauai. It is a great hotel. Each evening the fire pit near the pool is lit. What a great way to have a drink, sitting by the fire pit, facing the ocean. Each Wednesday evening the hotel has a hula show. The rooms are spotless, and the staff is friendly.
Particular kudos to Kim for all of her help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard Kaua'i At Coconut Beach Kauai/Kapaa