Our 11 nights stay was comfortable with beautiful ocean/mountain views room. The hotel is 10 mins from Lihue airport. It is located in the middle of the island, so is great if you plan on seeing the entire island. Room was clean and comfortable, the grounds were pleasant, clean and well kept. The staff was extremaly nice and helpful. We spent the most of our time out exploring the island, but we really enjoyed our time in this hotel. The beach is great for walking and enjoying the waves ( not for swimming). Breakfast buffet (yummy fresh fruits), and dinner at the hotel restaurant were great (especially Kauai Roast Fish wrapped in banana leaf).
We enjoyed drives to Waimea Canion, Kilauea Lighthouse, Princeville, Hanalei Bay, Anini and Kee Beach, Lucky Lady katamaran tour to breathtaking Polihale and Na Pali coast and also kayaking to secret waterfall and Fern Grotto.
We were very happy with our choice. Great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on 10 beachfront acres amid a century-old coconut grove, this deluxe oceanfront resort hotel offers breathtaking views, spacious suites and open-air dining. Centrally located, many movie production crews choose to stay here as it's minutes from anywhere on the island. It's an excellent base to explore and discover the natural beauty that the Garden Island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kauai At Coconut Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Aston Hotel Kapaa
- Resortquest Kauai Beach Makaiwa
- Aston Resort Kapaa
- Waipouli Beach
- Resort Quest Kauai
- Courtyard Kaua'i At Coconut Beach Kauai/Kapaa