Review Highlights
Fantastic Island Tour

We took this tour 9/7/18 and can't say enough wonderful things about it. It's the best tour that... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Maps798965
Kauai Soul Travel

One of the best Tours I’ve ever been on. Coco Maria is outstanding.Her knowage of the Island... read more

Reviewed September 5, 2018
Bob A
via mobile

All reviews spouting horn personalized tour poipu beach hawaiian history plants and animals a lot of fun sea turtles waimea canyon small group cookies north shore highlight of our trip sleeping giant coco sights geology stories
Reviewed May 15, 2018

OMG! OMG! OMG! That is what I said at every turn during our hike into Waimea Canyon with Coco. My husband and I were sooooo glad that we decided to do the hike with Coco. She helped to create an exceptional experience. Her knowledge--Hawaiian history, the Canyon, plants, life--was outstanding. Frankly, the hike was not easy peasy, but with Coco's enthusiasm and guidance it was really fun! We loved every minute. I hope to return and enjoy Coco's company again sometime soon. Amazing. And, thank you.

Maria C, Owner at Kauai Soul Travel, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

OMG! LOL! You are so cute and awesome!!
I am so stoked you had a fantastic time. Its always rewarding to watch the reaction on peoples faces when they see the Canyon and beautiful sights of Kauai for the first time. That just makes my day. We had a good time and you guys did great. keep it up staying in shape :)

A hui hou & Aloha

Reviewed April 7, 2018

My wife and I had a wonderful time this past week. There was so much learn and see.
Knowledge of Hawaiian history = Coco
Knowledge of Kauai geology = Coco
Knowledge of how to spot Sea Turtles = Coco
She has so much to share with those she meets.
E kūlia i ka nu’u.
"Strive to reach the highest."

I love your review!!
Witty and fun.
Mahalo

It was equally my pleasure to have you on tour

A hui hou my friends!
Until we meet again

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We (my family) did a private tour with Coco.It was a tour of Kauai ,hitting the major attractions,Waimea Canyon, the Light House etc. It was the best experience for us.She arrived promptly at the time agreed ,the vehicle was very clean, she had beverages for us, books about Hawaii for my daughters(age 7&9) .She also had a map ready for us. She is very knowledgeable about the geography, the culture and history of the island. She is very passionate. She loves what she does, she makes sure you have a great time. She took us to a fabulous restaurant for lunch, with amazing staff, played games with the kids, and even gave us prizes!!
She made sure we were comfortable at all times.At the end of the tour she gave us a gift. I will HIGHLY recommend her for your tour.
Mahalo Coco !! We will see you again.

Aloha my friends,
Mahalo nui for your review. It was a pleasure to guide your beautiful ohana and share a day with you. Let me know anytime you decide to come back to Kauai. I will be happy to assist you with anything you may need.
Blessings, Aloha & until we meet again.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

Going with Coco was the best decision we made for seeing Kauai. We were thinking of doing it on our own- mapping out a route around the island, google-mapping the roads we'd have to follow to see all of the highlights. But we realized that we would be spending much of our time tensely looking for unfamiliar roads with less than optimal signage, with a lot of backtracking. An exhausting prospect.

Instead, we had a most pleasant and educational exploration of the island, with Coco doing the driving and commentary in this land that she knows like the back of her hand. At one time, the main highway was blocked by protesters. We would have been completely lost as to what to do to get back on track. But Coco simply turned down a side road and announced that the sequence of sights had been changed, but that we'd still see them all. A lot has been said about how knowledgeable and engaging Coco is. It's all true. But even more than that, we had a most relaxing, entertaining and informative tour of Kauai with Coco at the helm.

Dear Craig,
Mahalo for your review. I am very pleased that your experience with me was educational, relaxing, fun and smooth. I will be happy to have you on any of my tours in the future. A hui hou. Until we meet again.

Aloha

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Coco is great at showing you why Kauai is such a wonderful place. She is very proud of this island and it shows in her tour. Gives great info and has a lot of fun sharing. Look forward to visiting her again.

Maria C, Owner at Kauai Soul Travel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2018

Dear Juli,
A big Mahalo for sharing your experience with the travel community. I am very please to know you had a good time with me. I would be honored to guide you on your next Kauai vacation.
Warmest Aloha & a hui hou, until we meet again :)