“Creative, flavorful breakfast sandwiches”
Review of Small Town Coffee

Small Town Coffee
Ranked #3 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Kapaa
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Same great coffee and tea. Same fresh baked pastries. Same good humor and attention to detail. Same ice cold bevies. Same tables and chairs. Same plants. Same regular customers. Same you. But now, it's on wheels. Find us in the Kojima's parking lot in the red bus.
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Simple, humble coffee shop with unexpectedly good breakfast sandwiches. The staff and other customers remind me of our food co-op regulars back at home. The kitchen is tiny with just one cook so be patient when ordering food. The outdoor seating was nice with plenty of shade. Price was right too!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

The place was very busy, and small so it was a bit cramped. Overall it was great if you just wanted to run in and out.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

The dirty chai here is delicious...but be prepared that they're aiming for organic and pure so it does not come with any sweeteners. I didn't mind it, because sometimes the sweeteners hide the true chai taste so this was right up my alley. It's a tiny tiny little cafe which resembles a shack, but the location is good and perfect for a pick-me-up in the mid afternoon while exploring the sights.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Great small town atmosphere with lots of comfortable seating both inside, on the patio and courtyard. My wife loved her avocado and tuna sandwich while I found my waffle very average. The coffee was very good the ice tea fresh brewed. The service for food was a little slow as it is seemed like it was foremost a "coffee shop" and the food was secondary. Even though my wife really enjoyed her sandwich I'm not sure how often we will be tempted to go back.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Had breakfast here, hoping for an exceptional experience. My order was delicious....I had the We Found Nemo on their homemade molasses bread. It was truly delicious, with some fresh herb seasoning, generous portion of very fresh lox.....very tasty. Husband's That'll Do Pig was fine, nothing special. Our coffee order was forgotten, so we had quite a long wait. Would probably try again, though......it might have just been a bad day.

Been to Small Town Coffee? Share your experiences!