“Earthy coffee made with love” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Kapaa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: Same great coffee and tea. Same fresh baked pastries. Same good humor and attention to detail. Same ice cold bevies. Same tables and chairs. Same plants. Same regular customers. Same you. But now, it's on wheels. Find us in the Kojima's parking lot in the red bus.
San Diego, California
“Earthy coffee made with love”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

The dirty chai here is delicious...but be prepared that they're aiming for organic and pure so it does not come with any sweeteners. I didn't mind it, because sometimes the sweeteners hide the true chai taste so this was right up my alley. It's a tiny tiny little cafe which resembles a shack, but the location is good and perfect for a pick-me-up in the mid afternoon while exploring the sights.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Los Gatos
“Mixed Feelings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

Great small town atmosphere with lots of comfortable seating both inside, on the patio and courtyard. My wife loved her avocado and tuna sandwich while I found my waffle very average. The coffee was very good the ice tea fresh brewed. The service for food was a little slow as it is seemed like it was foremost a "coffee shop" and the food was secondary. Even though my wife really enjoyed her sandwich I'm not sure how often we will be tempted to go back.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Decatur, Illinois
“Mixed review”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Had breakfast here, hoping for an exceptional experience. My order was delicious....I had the We Found Nemo on their homemade molasses bread. It was truly delicious, with some fresh herb seasoning, generous portion of very fresh lox.....very tasty. Husband's That'll Do Pig was fine, nothing special. Our coffee order was forgotten, so we had quite a long wait. Would probably try again, though......it might have just been a bad day.

Visited February 2014
n
“watch your change”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

Went early in the morning, and even though we had the address could not find it. We called asking their location and the girl could not explain where they were, so we kept driving around in the dark, even though it turns out we had been parked right across from it when we called. When paying for our coffee I handed her a 20$ and she gave me back 1$ instead of 11$
when I brought it to her attention her excuse was that it was early, though they had been open for two hrs already. The coffee was fine but not amazing, they open at 5am but don't have the food or snacks out yet till later.

Visited February 2014
Kennebunk, Maine
“Hole in the wall type restaurant where the locals go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

Here's a diamond in the rough. Hidden away in the Kapa'a Product Marketplace is this gem serving healthy food at a reasonable price. I had a superior tuna fish sandwich - freshly made albacore tuna mixed with chopped crisp apple and a light touch of mayonnaise, topped with a thick layer of tomato, thinly sliced red onion, cheese on a perfectly toasted warm torta roll. This with a glass of milk was less than $10. There is both indoor and outdoor seating screened from the highway and neighboring shops, the kitchen is open 5 AM to 2 PM for breakfast and lunch, the restaurant is open until 5 PM for coffee and snacks. They offer a long list of tea selections - all brewed with loose tea, excellent coffee, chai, smoothies, baked items not overly sugared. This is a great find in Kaua'i.

• Visited December 2013