“Mixed Feelings”

Small Town Coffee
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Kapaa
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Same great coffee and tea. Same fresh baked pastries. Same good humor and attention to detail. Same ice cold bevies. Same tables and chairs. Same plants. Same regular customers. Same you. But now, it's on wheels. Find us in the Kojima's parking lot in the red bus.
Los Gatos
“Mixed Feelings”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Great small town atmosphere with lots of comfortable seating both inside, on the patio and courtyard. My wife loved her avocado and tuna sandwich while I found my waffle very average. The coffee was very good the ice tea fresh brewed. The service for food was a little slow as it is seemed like it was foremost a "coffee shop" and the food was secondary. Even though my wife really enjoyed her sandwich I'm not sure how often we will be tempted to go back.

• Visited February 2014

Decatur, Illinois
“Mixed review”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Had breakfast here, hoping for an exceptional experience. My order was delicious....I had the We Found Nemo on their homemade molasses bread. It was truly delicious, with some fresh herb seasoning, generous portion of very fresh lox.....very tasty. Husband's That'll Do Pig was fine, nothing special. Our coffee order was forgotten, so we had quite a long wait. Would probably try again, though......it might have just been a bad day.

Visited February 2014
n
“watch your change”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Went early in the morning, and even though we had the address could not find it. We called asking their location and the girl could not explain where they were, so we kept driving around in the dark, even though it turns out we had been parked right across from it when we called. When paying for our coffee I handed her a 20$ and she gave me back 1$ instead of 11$
when I brought it to her attention her excuse was that it was early, though they had been open for two hrs already. The coffee was fine but not amazing, they open at 5am but don't have the food or snacks out yet till later.

Visited February 2014
Kennebunk, Maine
“Hole in the wall type restaurant where the locals go”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Here's a diamond in the rough. Hidden away in the Kapa'a Product Marketplace is this gem serving healthy food at a reasonable price. I had a superior tuna fish sandwich - freshly made albacore tuna mixed with chopped crisp apple and a light touch of mayonnaise, topped with a thick layer of tomato, thinly sliced red onion, cheese on a perfectly toasted warm torta roll. This with a glass of milk was less than $10. There is both indoor and outdoor seating screened from the highway and neighboring shops, the kitchen is open 5 AM to 2 PM for breakfast and lunch, the restaurant is open until 5 PM for coffee and snacks. They offer a long list of tea selections - all brewed with loose tea, excellent coffee, chai, smoothies, baked items not overly sugared. This is a great find in Kaua'i.

• Visited December 2013
Cupertino, California
“Cool Little Coffee Shop”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Expensive but delicious organic coffee. Superb customer service. The barista was very friendly and helpful.

Visited November 2013