“Perfect”

Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Kapaa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: Same great coffee and tea. Same fresh baked pastries. Same good humor and attention to detail. Same ice cold bevies. Same tables and chairs. Same plants. Same regular customers. Same you. But now, it's on wheels. Find us in the Kojima's parking lot in the red bus.
“Perfect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Great ambience, delicious blueberry muffin, good coffee! Ideal place to sit and relax for a couple of hours. The adjacent book store is unfortunately a joke

• Visited November 2012

Seattle, WA
“Best java in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

Really enjoyed the coffee here. Best we had among the various places on our visit. A bit on the steep side for prices but as is often noted, you are in Hawaii. Had one of their egg bagel treats (the diablo) and it was very good and spicy. A nice morning kick with the joe. Also, they have a chocolate banana swirl bread that was excellent as well. Add the sticky bun we also tried and we left satisfied if not with a few less shekels than I would like but it was worth it. The place is full of locals too so I am guessing we found the right place.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank inSeattle
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,018 helpful votes
“ONLY WENT FOR COFFEE!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I only noticed this place because Dolphin Espresso was shut. The coffee was lovely as went had earmarked another place for lunch we didn't eat here. The food did look good. But I can vouch for their coffee!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Saintlysinner
Conway, Arkansas
“Overpriced, but coffee was good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

It was a bit over-priced in there and the staff seemed very hipster-y. But there is a pretty garden and patio, and a little bookshop (also over-priced). I'll probably go back. I like coffee.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank BrownPandaBear
Petaluma, California
“Such a treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

Such a charming little place. And the best lox and bagels! (Also, it was enough for 2 people). On my 6th day here, I finally got a great-tasting mocha. I almost didn't find it because of the relatively small sign; if you're driving north, it is the southern most driveway entrance to the Kauai Fair..on your left hand sign. In addition, there is a small bookshop attached to the cafe. I truly have to say, this experience was balm to my soul...after not-so-great experiences recently.

• Visited September 2012