My husband and I selected Kauai and Waipouli Beach Resort as our destination wedding location. We were a bit nervous because we only saw photos and read reviews off trip advisor. As we were driving from the airport, I was wondering if we should have done a pre-wedding visit because we asked 65+ of our friends and family to fly out here. Rest assured...this was the perfect destination wedding location. Gorgeous backdrop, great service, and beautiful suites...
The reasons why we selected Waipouli:
- ability to have reception and ceremony all in 1 location
- Oasis received great reviews and the circular set up makes it more intimate yet spacious at the same time.
- water slides! perfect for kids
- renovated suites - includes full kitchen
- washer and dryer (we were traveling directly to our honeymoon so needed to do laundry to avoid overpacking)
- LOCATION (across the street from Safeway and a 15-20 minute drive from the airport)
The service is impecable. We had asked the front desk to help pass out the welcome bags, and they did it perfectly. They also prepared their own welcome bag for my husband and I. Jill (reservations) helped each of our guests book their rooms/suites. I only received compliments on the wonderful service and aloha spirit that they received when booking their rooms and checking in.
Also, The Spa gets 5 stars on their own! The price is very reasonable and they are wiling to work with you. One of my best friends fly in the day of the wedding. She is a recent mother and hasn't had time for herself. She came in last minute and the spa squeezed her in and gave her a special discount. Rocky did my mani and pedi. Isa did my hair and makeup. I forgot to bring the photos of hairstyles that I was thinking about for the wedding. Isa asked a few questions and came up with something much better than what I expected. No test run needed for hair and makeup ;)
A couple of things to think about...
- since it is a condo setup, there isn't daily housekeeping. It is every 3 days.
- the hotel rooms are all handicap accessible, which we were not informed of...
- great pool set up if you aren't look for a lap pool..a lot of kids so if you are allergic to them...this is not the place for you
- Gym is a bit small and oddly set up, but you can always run outside on the beach.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Jetsetter, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waipouli Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort And Spa
- Outrigger Waipouli Beach Hotel Kapaa
- Outrigger Kapaa
- Kapaa Outrigger
- Waipouli Beach Resort Kauai/Kapaa