Waipouli Beach Resort
$1,249
$219
$239
$232
Kauai Shores Hotel(Kapaa)(Great Value!)
$198
$179
$204
$139
$176
$169
Plantation Hale Suites(Kapaa)(Great Value!)
$219
  • Beachfront
$101
  • Restaurant
1,494 results
All reviewswater slideslazy riveracross the streetpool areahigh end appliancestop of the linesandy bottomoasis restaurantthe kitchenmountain viewpool staffkauai exclusive managementwasher dryerocean frontthrough vrboparking lotkauai calls
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The condos are nice and the location makes them worth the money, especially if you have children and are in need of a condo as opposed to a hotel. Having always stayed at the Marriott, we were a little put off by the lack of swimable beach and the bizarre setup of the pool, which seems more like a lazy river without any water movement. On the other end of the pool, you have a granular beach and slides which entertained the kids for hours. Across the street, and a real plus for this hotel, there is a grocery store, a pharmacy, an ABC Store and a number of fast food restaurants. Location wise, you couldn't beat it for access to either the northern (Princeville) or southern (Poipu) parts of the island. All in all, a pleasant stay but I still prefer a beautiful beach to swim in while I'm in Kauai.

Room Tip: Choose at least a partial ocean view or you may be looking at the mini mall...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank desertduo1
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We were pleasently surprised, when we arrived at the resort. Much better than expected. This is our 3rd trip to Kauai and this is by far the nicest condo complex we've booked. We stayed in a 2bdr/3bath condo. Very spacious and modern, with all the amenities you would expect. The pool/lagoon is spectacular. Conveniently located, Across from Safeway and Foodland. Our only issue was with the first so called Gardenview room we were given .... Our view was of the parking lot. Fortunately we were able to switch on the second day. Made a world of difference. I would make sure to ask when booking. B101 : parking lot vs B102 actual garden.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Keena_b
Reviewed November 15, 2012

It's always good when you check into your accommodation and you can't help but give yourself a little high-five for making a great choice. My husband and son (2.5 years) recently stayed in a 1 bedroom condo and loved it.

We were in a partial ocean view room (I think it was room D210) and found the decor and overall facilities within the room to be great. The pool however was the highlight of the property and is perfect if you are travelling with kids. While the beach was lovely to walk along, its not really the best for swimming. However this didn't really matter as the fabulous Lydgate Beach Park (and its beautiful ocean pool) were 5 minutes drive down the road.

There's a shopping complex across the road, with a Safeway, drugstore, restaurants and other retailers. It was incredibly convenient for stocking up on essentials while we were there.

I'm more used to staying in hotels rather than condo complexes and was somewhat disconcerted by the lack of interaction with staff. The concierge desk was more a 'tour sales' desk and I almost felt like I was inconveniencing the staff member when I asked questions about things to see and do on the island. My only other (small) complaint is that when I wanted to do a load of laundry before we headed off on the next leg of our trip, I had to buy a large bottle of detergent...just so I could do 1 load. It would be great if each condo could be equipped with detergent or if single use sachets could be purchased on site.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank HodgieOnTheRoad
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Myc husband & I srayed here for one week. We liked everything about it, except shower head in main bbathroom. The king-size bed was very comfortable, kitchen was spacious with a nice refrigerator, loved balcony with partial ocean view, gym was excellent as was swimming pool & jacuzzi. Beautiful pool area with a barb-que. The only thing I did like was the location to Poipu where a lot of the activites were. Took forever to drive there on the two-lane road and construction was going on & low speed limit throught the island. I would rent a smaller than full-size car next time. I also liked close proximity to airport.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank scmonsoon
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Awesome condo! Couldn't have asked for better! New appliances, beautiful, stylish room! Sunken roman tub for2 Short walk to beach! Beautiful grounds. We have done a lot of traveling and this is by far the best condo we have ever stayed and most affordable. When we were so happy when we opened the door on arrival. More that what we ever expected! Definitely recommend this condo to anyone!

Room Tip: F301 is the room we stayed . No view of the beach
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family