“Surprising find in Kauai”
Review of Kauai Pasta Kapaa

Kauai Pasta Kapaa
Reserve with OpenTable
Kauai Pasta Kapaa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 124 Restaurants in Kapaa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: none (highway frontage)
Description: We are family owned, chef driven restaurant specializing in Italian comfort food while offering upscale contemporary daily specials. Our KP Lounge features handcrafted signature cocktails, a boutique wine selection, quality beers & unique tapas menu. We appeal to families, couples, visitors and locals alike. We can offer a private banquet dining room, or entire restaurant buy-out for special occasions or corporate events. We strongly recommend reservations, but gladly welcome walk-ins. We look forward to serving you!
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“Surprising find in Kauai”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

My wife and I have been eating mostly a mix of American and Polynesian food since coming to Kauai and last night we wanted to get back to our Italian roots for some good and less expensive pasta dishes. This restaurant came up in a good search. From the outside it doesn't look like much. It's in a small strip mall with less than adequate parking and looks more like a laundramat building than a restaurant. Inside is nice though with nice wooden accents and two dining rooms with prints and paintings of Italy. It's not "linen tablecloth" dining but still clean and nicely appointed. I had chicken parm with a side of spaghetti along with a caesar salad and a glass of red wine from Tuscany. My wife as the pesto chicken with a feduccini alfredo spaghetti sauce. Both were very good and the total bill was only $65. This may be high for some areas of the country but in HI, after spending $200 a meal for a few nights, getting the spending under control without going fast food was great and the food was pretty good for the price. So, I recommend this restaurant after you've spent the small forture at the upscale restaurants that you were dying to try. You won't be sorry!

• Visited August 2014

• Korean first
La Mirada, California
“Good food good value”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Wine list was pretty good. The prices were good almost the same as the mainland and the pasta was pretty good. I was pleasantly surprised.

Visited August 2014
London
“Average food”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Food was just ok. Expensive for the quality. The portions were large. I have eaten at the sister restaurant in Lihue - and felt the quality there was much better.

• Visited August 2014
Nixa, Missouri
“Pasta was great! ”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

The pesto pasta was delicious!! The service was great and it was a nice environment. I would eat here twice in one trip for sure. My husband had the chicken parm and he really enjoyed his as well.

Chicago, Illinois
“Nothing special”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Went based on some reviews on Trip Advisor. We were not impressed with the atmosphere when we got there. My husband had Chicken Parmesan and I had Chicken Pesto. The items we ordered did not taste freshly made. It was also over priced for the quality. I've had better food at the Olive Garden.

• Visited July 2014

Been to Kauai Pasta Kapaa? Share your experiences!