“Best Burger around”
Review of Be Food Truck - CLOSED

Be Food Truck
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were craving a big juicy burger so we thought we would give Be Food Truck a try. Wow, sometimes you get lucky and find exactly what you are looking for, this was one of those times. The burgers were fresh, large and delicious. There is a huge difference between a burger that is thrown together and one that is crafted with love. This burger was made with love and you can tell! My new go to spot for a truly Great burger.

3  Thank Harry F

Reviewed April 5, 2014

OMG I found a food truck that cooked an Ahi burger out of this world! The ahi was fresh and cooked to perfection - it wasn't overcooked or under cooked. Our burgers were $12./each, but they were super hearty. I can't believe we passed Be Food several times! Don't pass by this place without getting an amazing burger.

1  Thank Shonda D
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

OMG is all I kept saying as I savored each bite of my meal. I am sooooo glad there was a sign roadside to invite me to try Be Food Truck. Absolutely the BEST chx&waffles I've ever had. I will crave them until my next trip to Kauai!!!! Nothing at home will compare to the jalapeño cheddar waffles and the excellent flavor of the chicken and maple syrup.

The owner was friendly, fast and very accommodating to ensure our experience was memorably delicious.

My family members had a burger and the B.E.L.T. sandwich. They too agreed it was the Best!!

Thank you, Be! We will Be recommending with high marks!

1  Thank AC972
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Read about "Be" on TA, decided to try them out. We were staying at Westin on north shore, it was about a 20 minute drive. Well worth the drive and the time.

The menu is vast enough to accommodate any desires. My wife had the Portobello sandwich, I had the "Best Burger Ever Sold" and we had the deep fried pickles and they were fantastic. Another patron sitting near us had the chicken and waffle sandwich and said it was outstanding.

The food was incredibly fresh, perfect temperature and the portions were immense, and I'm a big guy who likes to eat. We were full. The meal was very reasonably priced, our least expensive meal in 7 days and our best quality meal even while staying at Westin and St.Regis. We spent less than $30.

The gentlemen who own the truck were friendly and happy to accommodate us.

Do do not visit Kauai without going to the "Be Food Truck". Best food experience on the island.

1  Thank V_LFAV
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

My friend told me about this place and convinced me to try it out. I had driven by a few times but never had any idea what they even served. I was amazed! The burgers were so delicious and the patato fries were amazing! The next time I went there I had to share the secret with my husband and his friends. We ordered chicken and waffles and I got the same burger I had before, and it was still as tasty! We also ordered the fried pickles which I absolutely recommend! The staff are all so friendly and the prices are low.

1  Thank SailorsWife1