“The chicken & the waffles!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Be Food Truck - CLOSED

Be Food Truck
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Seattle, Washington
“The chicken & the waffles!!!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

OMG is all I kept saying as I savored each bite of my meal. I am sooooo glad there was a sign roadside to invite me to try Be Food Truck. Absolutely the BEST chx&waffles I've ever had. I will crave them until my next trip to Kauai!!!! Nothing at home will compare to the jalapeño cheddar waffles and the excellent flavor of the chicken and maple syrup.

The owner was friendly, fast and very accommodating to ensure our experience was memorably delicious.

My family members had a burger and the B.E.L.T. sandwich. They too agreed it was the Best!!

Thank you, Be! We will Be recommending with high marks!

1 Thank AC972

Phoenix, Arizona
“Best meal on the island”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Read about "Be" on TA, decided to try them out. We were staying at Westin on north shore, it was about a 20 minute drive. Well worth the drive and the time.

The menu is vast enough to accommodate any desires. My wife had the Portobello sandwich, I had the "Best Burger Ever Sold" and we had the deep fried pickles and they were fantastic. Another patron sitting near us had the chicken and waffle sandwich and said it was outstanding.

The food was incredibly fresh, perfect temperature and the portions were immense, and I'm a big guy who likes to eat. We were full. The meal was very reasonably priced, our least expensive meal in 7 days and our best quality meal even while staying at Westin and St.Regis. We spent less than $30.

The gentlemen who own the truck were friendly and happy to accommodate us.

Do do not visit Kauai without going to the "Be Food Truck". Best food experience on the island.

1 Thank V_LFAV
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden treasure”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

My friend told me about this place and convinced me to try it out. I had driven by a few times but never had any idea what they even served. I was amazed! The burgers were so delicious and the patato fries were amazing! The next time I went there I had to share the secret with my husband and his friends. We ordered chicken and waffles and I got the same burger I had before, and it was still as tasty! We also ordered the fried pickles which I absolutely recommend! The staff are all so friendly and the prices are low.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank SailorsWife1
Boise
“Best food on the island!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This was out first trip to Kauai and asked one of the locals where were the best places to eat. He told us to definitely try the BE Truck in the Kojima Plaza in Kapaa and to try the Chicken and Waffle Sandwich. Our favorite place to eat. Hands down. The owner, Bill, was super accommodating and very friendly. We went back the next day with two more couples and tried the steak sandwich, crab cakes and deep-fried mushrooms. Again, not a disappointment! We told him to come to Boise, Idaho and we would drive an hour to eat at his truck! Prices were very reasonable as well!

• Visited February 2014
“The best food truck. Ever.”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I've been dining here since it opened in October and am amazed by the consistent delicious food, fast delivery, and friendly service. The burgers are the best on the island (seriously.) and the chicken and waffle sandwich is unlike anything you will ever have. Delectable, savory, and unique food packed into this finely crafted food truck in kapaa. Your mind will be blown.

No favorites... Simply love it all.