“Kauai Miracle”
other travelers have booked this property
A406 Lanai Dining A406 Living Room
Kauai Bali Hai
Lumahai Beach
Hanalei Bay
A406 At Sunrise
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Denise A
Arlington, Washington, United States
“Kauai Miracle”
Reviewed April 18, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We encountered a disaster with the private home we had rented for our stay in Kauai. The house looked like the aftermath of a frat-party and the out-of-state owner did nothing but make excuses and we canceled the rental. I was very worried as it was the beginning of the Spring Break season and I wasn't sure we would find another place to stay. My daughter had stayed at Waipouli Beach Resort previously and encouraged me to check for last minute vacancies. Candace Mack was fantastic and helped us secure a room. We walked in and set down our bags and were greeted by a wall of windows framing a backdrop of palm trees, sandy beach, and an endless expanse of exquisite blue ocean. The place was gorgeous! There was a large gourmet kitchen and living room with a veranda where we could sit in the mornings with our coffee and watch the sunrise and the action on the beach. The unit had two master bedrooms, each complete with shower and sunken bathtub, and even a washer and dryer. And it was clean! I wanted to weep with gratitude when I saw the smile on my mother’s face - and the tension finally dissipate from my husband’s. This was exactly what I’d imagined when I’d thought of Hawaii. It felt almost miraculous.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jerrold_1...
Bozeman, Montana
“Truly felt like we were in Paradise!”
Reviewed March 5, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Everything about unit was exactly as it was represented. Great location, close to grocery store, restaurants, ocean, bike path. Sunrises were amazing and listening to the waves all night long was so relaxing. Would definitely love to rent this unit again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing