“Nice selection of products, great deli!”

Papaya's Natural Foods & Cafe
Ranked #43 of 129 Restaurants in Kapaa
Cuisines: Seafood, Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I used to shop here on my way back from my north shore vacation rental photo shoots. They always seemed to have a nice and varied selection of products for a small place on a small island. They even about doubled their square footage.

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Shop had great choice plus lots of local produce.
Staff friendly & helpful.
Take out food delicious!
Great choice, great organic coffee - spoilt for choice.
Ingredients are organic/ local etc- if this is your scene check it out- food in Hawaii is expensive regardless of fast food or healthy so this felt comparatively reasonable in price. In hindsight I wish that I had eaten here more often ...

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I thought that the food here was really good and it was priced well. I got a whole plate of food for about $6 and each thing I tried was tasty. There was no place to sit inside, though, which ended up being OK - they have some tables outside. It would also be good for take-out.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Good smoothies and salad bar with hot meal choices. Al's has good prices on food compared to living foods in Poipu.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

An amazing place for health foodies, vegans, vegetarians, etc. we act there almost every meal on our vacation, don't miss the breakfast burritos, smoothies, and fresh tofu!