“Huge Portions....”

Ranked #24 of 130 Restaurants in Kapaa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Olympic Cafe is a casual, yet hip, restaurant and bar located in Old Kapaa Town. Serving up large portions at reasonable prices. With over 200 menu items to choose from; burgers, salads, wraps, pastas and fresh local fish. Contemporary breakfast menu includes pancakes, omelettes and scrambles. We use fresh, local, organic ingredients. Sit back, relax and watch the world go by. ALOHA!
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Huge portions and moderate prices seem to make this open air restaurant popular. Located on the second floor, it has a view of the busy highway which runs by the establishment.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,595)

Reviewed March 9, 2013

friendly open air, second story, local and visitors hang out with fresh and varied menu. Something for everyone

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Wandered in after shopping. Had the carnitas burrito and the gf had squid plate. Mine was decent hers better. Price was as reasonable as you can get in Hawaii. Atmosphere was nice and the waitress proficient. Also the mixed drinks were good.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

As a party of four, we ate at the Olympic Cafe and found it disappointing. The fish had been fried in heavy used-too-long grease and had that taste. I had the fish tacos and my wife, the fish and chips. Both had that undesirable grease taste. The service was good. The food was the problem.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I call my review "my other living room" because my wife and I have been visiting Olympic perhaps a bit too often. It's because its such a good deal! They are pretty much straight ahead "American" style food with an island touch. The waitresses are really nice and I have yet to have a mistake on any order. The portions are big enough that sometimes we'll order 1 thing and split it. I DARE you to get the ice cream pie...and eat it all. good luck. The Olympic is a fun spot.

1  Thank KauaiBlueJay