“Decent Breakfast Spot”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Barboursville, Virginia
“Decent Breakfast Spot”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We ate here our last day on the island. The food wasn't bad and the service was prompt and pleasant. I got the pancakes and they were huge. It isn't very big so expect a wait. We went at ~10 on a weekday and we got right in with 7 people.

• Visited June 2014

winnipeg
“Great place for a hangover breakfast!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

This place is busy- and thankfully the service is great and good comes pretty darn fast!
This place has all the greasy breakfast stuff you crave, which is kinda lacking around Kauai.
Good food, decent prices.
I had an omelette and I found everything I but extra greasy- but had I stuck to my instincts as my husband did and ordered a regular breakfast I think I would have been as happy as he was- looked amazing. Not to say the omelettes aren't good-
Definitely check it out- especially on a morning after a few beverages!

Seattle, Washington
“Hawaiian Style! YUMMY”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We always use Trip Advisor to find out where we should eat, attractions we should see, things to do etc. Kountry Kitchen was on top and are we glad we found it.....The Loco Moco with Kailua Pork was mouth watering good and the cornbread, don't know what else to say but YUMMY! We had to wait, which is something we do not usually do, all I can say is that it was worth it!

We will definitely be back to KK next time we hit Kauai!

• Visited May 2014
“Good”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

We were greeted within a few minutes of walking in. The hostess was very friendly. After being seated we had coffee within seconds:) we weren't visited by our waitress for awhile though. Pancakes are huge and yummy! Portions are a good size and food was good. Nice access for a walk on the beach after breakfast.

Alicia5240
“Thursday Tamale special is AWESOME!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Breakfast is a great meal of the day and we went to Kountry Kitchen on the recommendation of our rental car agent. We were so happy!! LOVED IT! We live on Maui and are hungry for good breakfast places. My love had the Loco Moco with kalua pork (AWESOME) and I had the tamale special with pork, eggs and sour cream pablano sauce. So good!!! We both loved both. We loved the local feel AND went back two more times. I had the mediterranean omlet which was hot and fresh and not to overwhelmed with salt.

The service is fast and no nonsense!

Definitely one of our favorite breakfast places in the islands!

• Visited June 2014