“Great place for breakfast/brunch”
Review of Kountry Kitchen

Kountry Kitchen
Ranked #14 of 125 Restaurants in Kapaa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
USA
“Great place for breakfast/brunch”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I first came here 3 yrs ago, and when I was planning my trip back to Kauai I knew I had to come back here. This place can get crowded, so try to come earlier. By 930, there were people waiting outside! I forget the exact name of my favorite omelette (I think it's called the Idaho) but it has lots of bacon, hash brown, sour cream. Amazing! Great little spot for breakfast!

Visited April 2014

London, Ontario, Canada
“Best Breakfast of my Life!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to Kountry Kitchen 4 times while on Kauai for the week. Every dish we tried was amazing. The best French Toast with coconut syrup anyone could ever ask for!!
Can't wait to go back again!!

• Visited April 2014
Jackson, Wyoming
“Best pancakes ever!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The Kountry Kitchen was recommended by two very different people as a "must" breakfast place. We happened to be driving by the restaurant by accident at lunch time and decided to stop in for lunch. As luck would have it, they were serving breakfast as well as lunch, so we ordered pancakes. I ordered the macadamia nut and banana pancake and my wife ordered the chocolate chip pancake. We were concerned that the menu stated that a pancake order was only one, but the waitress told us not to worry. She was correct. Between us, we could only eat one and one-half pancakes. My macadamia nut and banana pancake was the best pancake that I had ever eaten . . . until my wife shared a bite of her chocolate chip pancake with me. They were so rich and delicious that neither of our pancakes required butter or syrup. I suspect that their lunch items are good and that their other breakfast items are good, but I will go back for the pancakes!

Visited April 2014
“Loved the pancakes!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

So good!! We enjoyed the food so much that we went back again during our trip. The pancakes are amazing, I ordered two pancakes the first time we went and had leftovers. The pancake(s) filled the entire plate, I ordered them with bananas and they were the best pancakes I've ever had. The other food we had was great too, make sure to try the fresh papaya juice if it's being offered. This place is popular among locals and tourists so be prepared for a little wait, especially on the weekend as the wait is much longer. Hang in there though because it's worth it.

• Visited March 2014
Richmond Hill, Canada
“Did not have to eat for the rest of the day!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Wow! They are not shy about loading up your plate. The food was tasty and plentiful. Sweet bread french toast, pancakes, and try the Luau Pig Omlette if you really want to go big!

We were not even hungry by dinner time!

Visited March 2014