“Bland expensive food, don't bother”

Kauai Hula Girl Bar and Grill
Ranked #88 of 130 Restaurants in Kapaa
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This reminded me of Denny's or similar. Everything on the island is more expensive than what one is used to, but the quality of food at this restaurant does not warrant the cost.
No vegetarian options except chef salad without meat.

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Went for breakfast, pleasant experience! Have a nice menu and a nice efficient staff. I would go back and try another menu item.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have visited Kauai twice and fell in love with the island (I even got married while I was there). One of the things I loved was the banana macadamia nut pancakes with whipped cream and just a small amount of coconut syrup. I usually ate 2, but I tried 3 once. (I think we had breakfast there 4 times in 7 days.) We are going back for the entire month of March 2013, so I hope Elbert's stocks up on all the necessary ingredients.

1  Thank hugezeppelinfan
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Yummy!!! I had the BEST Banana Pancakes I think I have ever had. My husband had the Loco Moco and couldn't believe how good it was. We are staying on the south side of the island and will make the trip over to the northeast side to have breakfast there again. Our waitress was so nice and friendly! Atmosphere is very casual, perfect for us. We loved it!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Breakfast is all eggs and cheese and sugar options. Iced tea was old. Not very many options. Hash browns were good. I asked for no cheese in the omelet. I think they put in extra.