“Nice Veggie Options”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Asheville, North Carolina
“Nice Veggie Options”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good selection of Veggie food. Just a few outside tables, but get a to go option and take it to the beach.

Visited February 2014

Highland Village, Texas
“Unexpected, and not in a good way...”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ordered the nori wrap and tropical tacos.

We both love wasabi, but the nori wrap had so much wasabi that you could not enjoy the wrap...the flames coming out of our nares overwhelmed any other flavor.

The tacos were unusual, as they contained rice (does that make it an open burrito?) and the ahi was coated in a sauce that only served to weigh down the taco rather than enhance the flavor.

Everyone has different tastes when it comes to their fish taco... This one just wasn't for me.

Issaquah, Washington
“Great for Gluten-Free”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The staff was really nice about changing a dish to make it gluten-free. Everything was fresh and I was impressed how many vegetables were on the plate!
I added them to my list of gluten-free options in Kauai:

• Visited February 2014
Ann Arbor, MI
“Ahi Nori Wrap is Excellent- Everything Else, So So - 'Hawaii' Prices”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We were walking around in town and spotted a line at this place. Since it was lunch time, we decided to give it a try. I got the ahi nori wrap, which was excellent. My husband got something else, with tofu, which I had a bite of. So-so. Service was slow - it didn't seem like staff was in any big hurry. We only tried two things - we walked past this place at other times and there was always a line. Perhaps they were in line for the ahi nori wraps or for something else we didn't discover on the menu. If this place was on the mainland, I'd say it was expensive. For Hawaii, not bad in terms of price.

• Visited March 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Organic and vegan friendly”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

One of the still few vegetarian friendly places with good tasting food and reasonable prices. Don't know if all ingredients are, but I hear they try to get as much organic and local food as they can, and many local residents are customers.
Tacos, burritos, salads, etc., a little but not too spicy. They've got fish and meat as well as veggie versions.
It's a hole-in-the-wall window with very little seating, but the ocean is a short walk away. Enjoy a picnic outdoors island style!

• Visited February 2014