“Good stuff.”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Good stuff.”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Not the most glamorous but one of the best steaks I have had in a restaurant. Accent with a grilled shrimp skewer and you will leave happy and full.

Visited April 2014

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Sacramento, California
“Delicious and cozy”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Located right on the ocean this restaurant is welcoming in a relaxed atmosphere. The staff treated us like we had been coming there for years although we had just discovered it on this vacation. We did eat there 3 times during our 2-week vacation. The salad bar was wonderful...fresh, crisp lettuce and many salad items to add. We highly recommend a visit or two to The Bull Shed.

• Visited March 2014
Shelton WA
“Oceanfront Dining with a Delicious Dinner”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We were greeted with smiling faces & a warm welcome as we were seated next to a window table overlooking the ocean. Our waitress, Kelly R., was so pleasant! My husband ordered the baby back ribs & he was very pleased with his dinner. I ordered the lobster tail & I was amazed at the size of it. In fact, I could not finish it & brought a large piece home. We both ordered the baked potato, which was done to perfection with the toppings. All & all, we were very happy with our dinner, the atmosphere & the very friendly staff. We certainly will return!

• Visited April 2014
Indiana
“Best Steak Ever”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The Bull Shed is located at the end of a drive just past the bridge
heading south after you have past the Waipouli Beach Resort.
It is easy to miss the turn. We arrived early (5:00 p.m.) we did not have reservations. We were seated at a table next to the ocean. My husband and I both opted for the teriyaki
steak, baked potato,and the salad bar. Delicious steak and was cooked to a perfect medium well done. The service was exceptional. Biggest tip I gave the whole trip. I do recommend making reservations.

Visited March 2014
san diego, ca
“Oceanfront Steak Place”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Bull Shed has been a tourist favorite for many years based largely on the oceanfront setting with some tables next to the surf splahsing on the windows. They do steaks well, salad bar is adequate, wine list moderate...They remodeled recently and place looks good alhough hidden next to a budget priced hotel...Restaurant is off main road and small sign on driveway is easy to miss. Restaurant is on occenside across the street from Kauai center.

• Visited March 2014