“Bubbalicious!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Tasty burger as I like mine plain. My son indulged in a cheese burger that was juicy and thicker than he could handle....but never complained of the size. Nice folks serving us and giving tips on where to visit. Bought t-shirts and goodies to give as fun Christmas gifts. We returned a couple of times as the quality was right up there. Give it a try~

Write a ReviewReviews (1,355)

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We ate here after a long hike. We did not want to go into a place that was fancier, so we gave Bubba's a try. We got 2 burgers and some chili cheese fries. The burgers were great!!! I thought the fries were just ok. The prices were cheap, will definitely eat here again!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Burgers were excellent. Great for a quick bite while walking through Kapaa. Wonderful people. One can sit on porch and chat while hearing ocean and watching others walk by

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I came here in May 2012 and this was the first place I came to eat at in Sept 2013. This is a great place and a must go to when on Kauai

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

The title pretty much says it all. Nice atmosphere and good service just not a great burger. It felt more like a brick sitting in my gut for 3 hours than anything. And I'll accept that feeling if the food tasted good going down. I have had worse but I expected more. Maybe season the beef a bit more. Even loaded with chili and cheese it seemed to lack quite a bit. Not terrible but wouldn't go back. Better burgers can easily be found elsewhere.