“Best breakfast anywhere!”

Ranked #20 of 128 Restaurants in Kapaa
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My wife schedules us to visit Kauai every few years, just to get our fix of Ono's banana pancakes with their fabulous homemade coconut syrup. Unbelievably good! What a great side dish to add to a breakfast of bacon and eggs, hashbrowns and island coffee. You just can't do better than Ono's for breakfast ... anywhere. Don't go if you are a resort snob, you probably won't appreciate the local "atmosphere". But if you want wonderful food, they have not disappointed my wife and I over six trips to Kauai spanning almost 24 years. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Stephen T

Reviewed June 14, 2014

We have been here numerous times during our vacation. The kids love it and so do we. It is the best value/quality on the island by far. Get the ice cream in it and go for the snow cap! Its messy, huge and delicious!

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Best macaroni salad on the island! The Kim Chee fried rice is very good. We went for breakfast and had a breakfast burrito which had great ham and sausage in it. The hash browns were alright. The porkchop was a little over cooked but the fried rice on the side was great. A good local feeling place to visit.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Had a great and filling breakfast here before our helicopter tour. Very cozy place with an almost historic-like feel. My daughter had to have the Banana pancakes in honor of Hawaiian resident and singer/song writer, Jack Johnson. We lucked out and missed the big breakfast rush so were able to find parking at front/side door. Portuguese sausage accompanied my eggs and well buttered toast nicely. Yummy potatoes!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I love this place! My husband and I first came here four years ago when we got married on the Island. So it would only make sense that we'd go back this time around and it did not disappoint. We have been back twice and going back for some more. They serve awesome local Hawaiian food. I have had their French toast with their homemade coconut syrup (absolutely to die for) and also the Lindsey's special which came with fried rice, spam or portuguese sausage and eggs. Service was great, very friendly locals. Definitely one of the best breakfast places on the island.