“Very good Gyro” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Rollins, Montana
“Very good Gyro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stopped by for a quick bite on my way home from a long day on the beach. Decided to have a Gyro sandwich. It was excellent! Lots of meat and great sauce. For the money it truly was one of the better meals on the island.

Visited April 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Little Greek in kauai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

My husband and I ate dinner here on a recent trip to kauia and absolutely loved it. The ahi wrap with a greek salad was absolutely delicious and really hit the spot after a long say if hiking. The ahi was moist and generously portioned and the Greek salad was very flavoursome. I would whole heatedly recommend.

• Visited April 2014
Edgerton, Kansas
“Best Greek I've had to date”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

When in high school, I dated a guy whose parents moved here from Greece, a couple of years before he was born, and opened a restaurant in my home town. That was almost 30 years ago, and the restaurant is still open and thriving. Until we stopped at the Little Greek Town truck across from the 'Fair' in Kapaa, it was the best I'd had. Sorry Nick, you've been bested!

My husband and I both got a gyro plate, but when we got our food the fries were forgotten. The sandwich was so good, neither of us cared! When we left, I did tell the guy working the truck that the fries were missing, and he said "oh, they're right here". I told him to go ahead and give them to the person waiting for their food, and to consider the over-payment a tip. The sandwich was packed full of meaty goodness, tomatoes, and a delicious tzatziki sauce, so we were both plenty full. Too full to even think about fries! The meat wasn't cut to thick or too thin, it was perfectly grilled to have it heated through and there was a beautiful sear on the meat. The pita was perfectly toasted on the grill too, and everything put together was absolute perfection. I'm making myself hungry just thinking about it!

I would go back to Kauai just to have food from this place again!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Calgary, Canada
“Can't help but love Greek food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Stopped to check this truck out and had a tasty Greek burger which really hit the spot. We would definitely return. The truck is located in a nice spot next to the ocean so it's easy to order and eat with a nice view.

Calgary
“It's a winner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

After our morning bike ride we stopped here along the pathway for lunch. The chicken souvlaki is wrapped in a lightly browned pita filled with tasty chicken, onions & tomatoes. I can say this was one of the best pitas I've ever tasted.
The gentleman preparing the food is very efficient & pleasant. With such great food, pretty ocean views & awesome service it's a winner!

• Visited March 2014