“Perfect condo for families with young children”
other travelers have booked this property
Ocean and Lazy River view
Breakfast on the Lanai Living room with view and home theater
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Breakfast on the Lanai
Living room with view and home theater
Dining in luxury
Kitchen with every amenity
Tommy Bahama bed with heavenly mattresses
master bath with soaker tub
Twin beds combine to form a king
Tub for two
On site ocean front restaurant
Hotel entrance
Activity desk
Spa
Fitness centre - free for use
BBQ's at the pool
sandy bottom pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 62 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Elizabeth...
“Perfect condo for families with young children”
Reviewed April 24, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Peggy's condo is perfect. This is our second stay at one of her properties and she is always very responsive to our needs. We stayed with our young kids and our parents and everyone had a great time. The condo is luxurious, very clean and well stocked with everything you could need, including a portable crib and high chair for our baby. We loved having an ocean view. The condo is located within walking distance to safeway and other shops. There is beach access, a lazy river pool and several hot tubs, including one for families. We enjoyed the location with easy access to the airport and easy day trips to both the north and south sides of the island. I highly recommend this property and hope to come back again soon.

Aaron E
Corinth, Mississippi
“Perfect condo on Kauai”
Reviewed March 26, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

This was the first condo that I have rented for a vacation. I read a lot of reviews here on TripAdvisor and they were all spot-on. I cannot imagine a more perfect place to stay.

The layout of this condo is perfect. There are two bedrooms and two full baths. The kitchen is amazing! This condo was spotless when we arrived at the beginning of our stay and is well-cared for.

The facility is very quite and I never heard anything from any of the neighbors. Even the pool area was relatively quiet.

The restaurant located on site (Oasis) was phenomenal. I recommend reservations as they can get quite busy in the evening.

This condo has everything... and I mean everything. I honestly never turned the TV on, but she has 3 TVs with all the channels you could every want. She has a DVD player and several DVDs to watch. She also has several novels for those who may like to read while relaxing. The Lanai is amazing too.

The pool and gym are great. My wife and I realized that we had forgot to bring beach towels... Peggy had this covered as well. She has a closet full of beach towels and other beach recreational equipment. The washer and dryer unit also was very helpful and it seriously came in quite handy.

This condo was in Kapa'a. I was very pleased with this location. It was my first (and not last) trip to Kauai and I was not sure what to expect. We were about 45 minutes from Princeville, 40 minutes from Poipu, 20 minutes from Lihu'e (where the airport is located), and about an hour from Waimea Canyon. This has nothing to do with the condo, but the traffic on Rt 56 (Kuhio Hwy) is very busy Monday through Friday from 9AM to 1PM. It took us an hour one day to go about 1 mile on this road, so plan accordingly.

I have already looked into booking another vacation with Ms. Peggy as she has been amazing. I would highly recommend this designation to anyone.

jneuf
Winnipeg, Canada
“Gorgeous unit at well appointed resort”
Reviewed March 25, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This was the third unit of Peggy's that we have stayed in and we can honestly say that she has some of the most well appointed condos! Everything is first rate and the condos have everything you need and more.

We loved the layout of this condo and the fact that it had 3 bathrooms was an extra bonus! The bathrooms were amazing and spacious. The kitchen had lovely applicances and all the things you would need although we did end up eating out most dinners.

The ability to open up the living room doors so you feel like you are outside is quite a treat. The unit is so quiet - we never heard any neighbours, but you do hear the pool noise if your windows are open.

The pool area is very nice and we enjoyed the sound of the waterfall from our unit as well.

We used the concierge desk to book at ATV tour and found the woman very helpful that booked our tour. We enjoyed the tour at Kipu Ranch although it was raining!

We had two very wonderful meals very close to this condo. One was at Verde. It is a small place in a strip mall not far from the condo with the most amazing tacos and mexican food, The other meal we really enjoyed was at Hukilau Lanai. The lobster bisque was amazing!

There is quite a bit of traffic on the main road and at certain times of day the traffic barely moves.

The shopping mall across the road was super handy for getting groceries. We also loved the proximity for north shore sites as well as south shore/Waimea Canyon as it wasn't too far to either place.

bethc215
Pasco, Washington
“Fabulous”
Reviewed January 25, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Peggy’s condo is nothing short of amazing. Anything you could want or need is available. Peggy makes sure the condo is spotlessly clean and everything is in good working order. In addition, she is always available by phone, text, or email. Any question is answered promptly.

Whenever we travel, my husband and I first look for availability in one of Peggy’s condos because we know we won’t be disappointed.

This is our second stay in this condo. The resort is beautifully maintained and the pool area is so much fun with a lazy river, grottoes, slides, and a walk in sandy beach for little ones.

We love this place and would recommend it to singles, couples, or families. It has something for everyone.

Trail7051...
“Tropical Paradise”
Reviewed November 27, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This was a great beach condo to enjoy a fun and relaxing vacation - from the beautiful sun rises on the beach to lounging around the pool in the afternoons to Happy Hour and dinner at the Oasis Restaurant next to the ocean. The condo and resort had all the amenities for a wonderful tropical vacation.

354amelia...
Fircrest, Washington
“Best Condo!”
Reviewed November 26, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I have been to Kauai before and wanted to share this beautiful island with my best friend and our husbands since we both just got married last year. What a wonderful condo! The grounds and resort itself were exceptional. Great restaurant/bar on site. The pool area was really nice as well and very family friendly if you are planning to bring kids. The layout was PERFECT for two couples. Matching master suites on either side of the kitchen was great. Lots of privacy for both couples and it was stocked with every item you would ever need! Whether you are hiking or snorkeling or just relaxing, this is a wonderful place to stay. Great location, easy access to restaurants and the highway so you can ge to either end of the island in about 45 minutes. We would stay here again anytime. Absolutely the best!

Robert A
Victoria, Canada
“Fabulous”
Reviewed November 26, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The location was fabulous but our Condo was unbelieveable. We only used half of it. It would easily accommodate 6 people. Everything you could imagine in your kitchen (more than I have at home and I am a foodie).

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing