“Great Nachos!”

9th Island Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #39 of 125 Restaurants in Kapaa
Cuisines: Hawaiian, American, Brew Pub, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fun clean sports bar offering breakfast daily( Chicken Fried Steak ) lunch and dinner. Happy hour from 3-6 Monday - Saturday. Our burgers are hand made and rated the best on the Island.We have air conditioning for those hot Kapaa days and ice cold pints for all your beverages. Food is freshly made to order, so sit back and enjoy our flat screen TV's and piped in music while waiting for your meal.
Scott City, Kansas
“Great Nachos!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Fun place to sit at the bar. We ordered drinks and yummy nachos! They came with rib meat on them. Bartender was friendly, gave his phone # to my husband to tell him how to cook a fish if he caught one on his fishing trip the next day. Manager also talked to us, friendly guy. Much different atmosphere than Pau Hana in the same area. A little louder, more action. Sports on everywhere! Depends on what you like.

• Visited August 2013

Oslo, Oslo, Norway
“Solid burger”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Great burger. Served fresh and cooked to order. Best I had on the island hands down. Handmade and huge.

• Visited August 2013
Kauai
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Trying to find a good place that will satisfy everyone's cravings can be a challenge anywhere especially in Kauai. We found this place and we loved the menu selection. Great variety, great value, good food, and lots of good drinks if you in the need. I had patty melt. All burgers are 1/2 lbs. it was tender and delicious. My granddaughter had the French dip (aus jus was a tad salty), but the sandwich was great. My wife had the seared ahi with mashed potatoes. She enjoyed them. My daughter had the fish and chips. She ate them up. I highly recommend this place to anyone seeking a place to recharge. You won't be sorry.

Visited July 2013
Kingman, Arizona
“Great place to watch sports”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The Stanley Cup playoffs was happening in the middle of our trip. This necessitated the finding of a sports bar that was telecasting it, 9th Island was a good selection. The staff was attentive and added to the festive nature of the day.

The food is bar food. They have happy hour 3 - 6 Monday through Saturday. We ordered onion rings and pull pork nachos and could eat anything more after these two appetizers. The onion rings were the thick type with a dipping sauce. Tasty but I was tired of eating them by the time we got down to the last one. I like the pull pork nachos better.

I am not into sports but went to keep my husband company. I felt very much at home even though I am not a sports person.

• Visited June 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Great food / Great Service”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Awesome food at this place and great service as well!! We had wings and ribs to start, burgers and the chicken club for our mains.

• Visited May 2013