“Very Disappointed”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Reminded me of the soup nazi on Seinfield. Taco Nazi. Pregnant lady that took our order was VERY rude. She treated the customers that ordered after us the same way. Those of us inside the tiny restaurant were so shocked at her behavior that we actually all started laughing. Complete strangers all laughing . We couldn't believe her attitude. The food was good. price was good. We will not go back nor will we recommend it to friends because of this ladies stinking attitude. Way to go! That's the aloha spirit.

1  Thank BADandHJD

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Ordered 2 fish tacos which was more than satisfying both in taste and amount. The fish was fresh and the tacos were huge!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

The tacos are pretty large, you only need one, unless you're SUPER hungry or a big eater.

I ordered the chicken and fish tacos with guacamole. It came to almost $16 with 15% tip. Over priced? There's no table service, it's operated like fast food, so I guess I really over paid especially when service wasn't included.

To me, I thought the chicken was overly salty and the fish dry. Not a lot of chicken/fish in my opinion. The tacos are filled with more than 50% cabbage. I thought the hand made tortillas was a little too thick, but it's sort of required to hold all the cabbage and other fillings from ripping through. Their salsa was pretty good.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Very good hole in the wall. Very simple place to get food, but delicious! Downfall is that hubby was bummed that he couldn't get a margarita like at Verde's.

People are very friendly here. It's very inexpensive and yummy.

First night we ate here, we both got the best fish taco and marinate ahi. I wouldn't say they were amazing but they were really good. Hubby enjoyed Verde's fish tacos better the first night we ate at Verdes.

Daughter had shrimp quesadilla, which was loaded up on tons of cheese, which is a great thing if you love melted cheese.

The second time we ate there, hubby had marinated ahi tacos (can't remember which number that was on the menu) and I had the asada. I liked how the asada was grilled but it didn't really have much flavor to it. Daughter had chicken quesadilla and it was good.

I love how the corn tortillas really hold up with all of the filling stuffed into it.

Downsides:
A side of guacamole was expensive - about $1 for a cup smaller than a dixie cup.
No margaritas, but was told that you can bring your own!
No chips and salsa

Although this place was very good, it did not knock my socks off. But it's worth going to.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had takeout from Tiki Taco. It is easy to find along highway 56. It is a small place with about 6 tables inside and 4 outside. Wife had the Fish Taco and I had the spicier Kahuna Fish Taco. The corn tortilla was homemade, substantial and didn't fall apart. The spicy taco I had was bit too hot to enjoy and I like the chilies. There was plenty to eat for the $6 each.