“delicious, cheap tacos”

Tiki Tacos
Ranked #8 of 125 Restaurants in Kapaa
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“delicious, cheap tacos”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went here for dinner on the last night of our honeymoon, in search of a good, cheap eat. We hit the jackpot here. The tacos were huge and delicious. Tons of flavors and meat options to choose from. Everything was made fresh. Prices were great, especially for the portion size. We would come back here in a heartbeat!

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
“Spicy it is!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

My mouth was burning but loving it at this random taco place. They make food stuff. No Ac so take it home or eat on the go. They make their own tortillas and use organic ingredients when they can.

Visited August 2013
chgo
“I need to take this place back home!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Tortillas are made on the spot! Fresh as hell! Tacos are huge and very well served! Very affordable!!!!

• Visited August 2013
San Francisco, California
“Cool t-shirts...”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We went to Tiki Tacos expecting to be blown away and were honestly underwhelmed. The tacos are solid (we tried several different kinds), but not amazing. Plus, you have to constantly shoo the chickens away so they don't steal your food! My husband got one of their awesome shirts though and we love it. He got the brown one with the calaveras and their slogan, "Authentic Mexican food with a Hawaiian heart." Awwww...

Visited July 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Quite disappointed!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I am in total agreement with Norm1983. We were quite disappointed with the establishment. I understand I am not expecting tacos one buy in Mexico. I know they advertise themselves as a place for Mexican food with a Hawaiian heart; I believe there wasn't much heart left! My wife ordered a fish taco and our daughter and I ordered chicken tacos. With tips and drinks we paid USD 27.77. There were hardly any fish or meat in any of the tacos, no tomatoes, no salsa just full of cabbage. A few days after, we were in Maui and had the opportunity to eat at Amigos in Lahaina and Kihei; wow.......!!!!! what a difference. If Tiki gets TWO stars, I probably should give Amigos 20 stars.....!!!! I am sure we are not going back to Tiki again!!

• Visited July 2013