“Very tasty, quick food”

Dining options: Late Night
Seattle, Washington
“Very tasty, quick food”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

An unassuming, hole-in-the-wall restaurant with friendly, accommodating staff. Unfortunately, it's easy to miss from the road because of its location. We came in right at closing time, and they were happy to seat and serve us.

Their tacos are among the best that we had on the island. The shells are made in house (or are so good we assume they are), and they provide lots of choices on the menu for the taco fillings. Our group only ordered the pork, fish and pork/fish combination for filling, and we couldn't come to a consensus about which was best.

My husband was so pleased with our visit that he came back the next day and bought a T-shirt as a souvenir, and to help advertise for them.

• Visited February 2013

• Polish first
Western US
“Excellent Ahi and Kalua Pig Taco”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This place is an great find. It is a walk up taco shop with a couple of tables inside and out. The Kalua Pig tacos are excellent, they make the Kalua Pig using traditional methods, then they grill the meat on a flat top to give it an sweet crunch kind of like carnitas. They are wrapped in a delicious home made flour tortilla.

I highly recommend stopping by, tacos are between five and six dollars each. Two is two much one is not quite enough. I would recommend a couple sharing three tacos.

• Visited March 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“I was told a long time ago by my uncle that the "holes in the wall usually have the best food" and this goes right up that alley”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

We went walking from our hotel and ended up at Tiki Tacos not knowing what to expect. Well, we went back several times! I will say this: I did order a fish taco which was good, but the way to go is to order the kalua pig. That was super outstanding.

1 Thank cdbasu
Manhattan Beach, California
“Great tacos of all kinds!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Wow, this taco stand style eatery is a little treasure in a rather bleak looking tiny strip mall along the highway. You can choose any meat (chicken, steak, lamb) and/or fish/shrimp and they put it on a homemade fluffy tortilla (kinda like naan) with cabbage, sour cream, tomatoes, and that crumbly white Mexican cheese and it's wonderful (especially with their special green sauce). That's ALL they offer -- no chips and salsa, no rice or beans, but it's definitely worth the $5-8 per taco! (this is for the more adventurous though -- my husband and daughter prefer Taco Bell whereas my son and I thought it was the best meal we had on the island)

Visited February 2013
Temecula, California
“If tacos are what you're looking for, look no further.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

The menu is simple, tacos. And they are done right! The meat is cooked to perfection, the toppings are fresh, organic and local, and the taste is incredible. The portions are huge, so make sure you're hungry if you order more than one. Wish I lived on the island so that I could eat here often.