“ONO TACO BRAH”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 12, 2012

You get the local flavor here - great service and the food - Oh YUM! The tortillas are the best ever - all homemade, soft and delicious (AND gluten free!). In fact, I am kind of obsessed with this place and make an excuse to eat there any time I drive by. One taco is great for a small meal, two will fill you to the brim. The hibiscus cooler is also super delish. Bard is super kind and genuine. And all other staff has been great too. It's kind of hard to find at night. Check it out during daylight so you know where you are going for dinner. It's in the Waipouli Complex on the south end of Kapaa (hand painted sign). MMMmmmm ono.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Based on reviews, we tried the fish tacos. We don't have them on our area so our knowledge of them is very limited. Guess that's why we found these bland and not to our liking. Dark moist fish is not our thing- prefer fried fish. Maybe these are good fish tacos but not for us. Disappointed!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

When picking up our snorkel gear from Snorkel Bob's we asked where was a good place close by to get a quick lunch. We had just arrived in Kauai and were making our way to Wailua Falls and didn't want to spend too much time getting food. He suggested Tiki's Tacos, right down the road, great food, they get take out there all the time.
We drove about 1 mile down the street and found it in a strip mall. As others have said it is nothing to look at and would have given it 5 stars if I didn't have to sit in a broken plastic chair on the edge of the parking lot.
But the fish tacos were amazing. I can't say enough about how much we loved them. I wish I had one right now!!!
If you like fish tacos you have to try Tiki's.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We found a review that said Tiki Tacos has the best fish tacos so one of our travelers tried it. He said it was the best fish taco he has ever had. So I would highly recommend!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

So this is a taco specialty place. They only serve tacos except, a couple of days a week they have a special. But the tacos are amazing. I tried chicken and the ahi. Chicken was out of this world. They hand make the corn tortilla, and they are goooood. This is in a strip mall, and it's nothing fancy. But the food is worth the stop.