“Nice added touch for walk along beach.”
Review of Kauai Path

Kauai Path
Ranked #1 of 55 things to do in Kapaa
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My husband runs and used this path for running everyday. The streets in Kauai are very narrow it was nice to have a safe and scenic place to walk and run everyday. (I walk...he runs) Only negative I noticed were the sketchy people hanging out in the pavilion after dusk.

2  Thank FunniRabit

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I almost left this on the back burner as there are many great things to do on Kauai, but my girlfriend really wanted to go biking so I agreed to try it out. This pathway has amazing coastal views and you pass by plenty of beautiful beaches and turned out to be the highlight of our trip. It was a beautiful day and we just cruised along to different beaches and had such a wonderful time. I highly recommend doing this on a cruiser bike! Even walking this path left me with memories and I cant wait to return to do it again!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

The path is a must if you want to combine some exercise with the best of ocean air and views. Path is great and wide.
We plan on going back to do again this trip. Can complete the whole thing, about 9 miles easily in an hour.
We rented bikes at Coconut Coasters. Angelo was very helpful and the hourly rate under $10 with a lock and optional helmet.
This is a family friendly path too for the little bikers and they have the carrier attachments for pre-biker kids.
Enjoy!

5  Thank toltom
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This is probably the only spot for serious runners in the whole island. It goes all the way from Napa'a to Donkey Beach; pretty much around 4.2 miles one way. The trail is hard surfaced and follows an old sugar-cane train rail which makes it fun and pretty flat. It goes all the time accompanied by the sea and gets through a few parks (beaches) with water fountains and restrooms facilities. Some of them are home for homeless (although they called themselves hippies) which means no paper, bad smell, etc.
You'll find early birds walkers and runners so don't hesitate to go very early in the morning and see the beautiful sunrise. Several parking spots are available at different parts of the trail; don't leave valuables at view. If you are one of those runners that love a post-run Starbucks there is one by the Safeway in Napa'a that opens very early.

4  Thank Marchador
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My husband ran this path quite a few times during our stay in Kauai and he loved it! He really enjoyed the views and learning about the monk seals on his runs.

1  Thank Nicole K